Indiana Pacers vs Portland Trail Blazers basketball live stream January 14, 2021

Competition: Indiana v Portland live


http://live.welcome.bet/1992728s954

http://live.welcome.bet/1992728s954

Golden State - Denver match overview, prediction&tips
No spectators.
Teams from a mid-table will play this time (ranked 9 and 8 in the zone Promotion to NBA (Play Offs)).
Golden State has a small chance of making playoffs (13%).
Denver has a good chance of making playoffs (88%), has a small chance of making finals (12%), has a very small chance of winning finals (5%).
One and the other team has got a line of lost games.
Golden State could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
Golden State will have a small advantage in this match.
Last 44 head-to-head matches Golden State won 17 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 27 matches and goals 4707-4851.
Including matches at home between the teams Golden State won 10 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 2182-2206.Gardner-Webb - Radford match overview, prediction&tips
Gardner-Webb has not chance of win league.
One and the other team has got a line of lost games.
Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
Last 8 head-to-head matches Gardner-Webb won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 537-551.
Including matches at home between the teams Gardner-Webb won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 272-270.Arizona - Oregon State match overview, prediction&tips
Both teams have a series of defeats in the last matches.
Oregon State could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
In this match Oregon State is a favorite.
Last 13 head-to-head matches Arizona won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 11 matches and goals 808-941.
Including matches at home between the teams Arizona won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 470-495.
Golden State - Denver match overview, prediction&tips En un partido jugado por equipos de la mitad de la tabla de posiciones (en el puesto 9 y 8). Ambos equipos tienen una serie de derrotas en los últimos partidos.
Denver podría tener ventaja en la física - más días de descanso en los últimos días. Recientemente oponentes tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. Golden State tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.El pasado 44 head-to-head matches Golden State ganó 17 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 27 partidos, y 4707-4851. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Golden State ganó 10 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 10 partidos, y 2182-2206.Gardner-Webb - Radford match overview, prediction&tips Ambos equipos tienen una serie de derrotas en los últimos partidos. Recientemente oponentes tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.El pasado 8 head-to-head matches Gardner-Webb ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 5 partidos, y 537-551. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Gardner-Webb ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 272-270.Arizona - Oregon State match overview, prediction&tips Ambos equipos tienen una serie de derrotas en los últimos partidos.
Oregon State podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. Recientemente oponentes tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. En este partido, el Oregon State es el favorito.El pasado 13 head-to-head matches Arizona ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 11 partidos, y 808-941. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Arizona ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 5 partidos, y 470-495.
Golden State - Denver match overview, prediction&tips In einem Match gespielt Teams aus Mittelfeld der Tabelle (Platz 9 und 8). Beide Teams haben eine Reihe von Niederlagen in den letzten Spielen.
Denver Vorteil könnte in der Physik haben - mehr Tage für Ruhe in den letzten Tagen. Kürzlich Gegner haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. Golden State haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.Letzte 44 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 17 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 27 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4707-4851. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 10 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 10 Spiele verloren und Ziele 2182-2206.Gardner-Webb - Radford match overview, prediction&tips Beide Teams haben eine Reihe von Niederlagen in den letzten Spielen. Kürzlich Gegner haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.Letzte 8 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 5 Spiele verloren und Ziele 537-551. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 272-270.Arizona - Oregon State match overview, prediction&tips Beide Teams haben eine Reihe von Niederlagen in den letzten Spielen.
Arizona Vorteil könnte in der Physik haben - mehr Tage für Ruhe in den letzten Tagen. Kürzlich Gegner haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. In diesem Spiel ist Oregon State ein Favorit.Letzte 13 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 11 Spiele verloren und Ziele 808-941. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 5 Spiele verloren und Ziele 470-495.
Golden State - Denver match overview, prediction&tips В матче играют команды из середины турнирной таблицы (занимают места 9 и 8). Обе команды имеют ряд поражений в последних матчах.
У Denver может быть преимущество в физической подготовке – было больше дней для отдыха в последние дни. В последнее время у соперников была серия гостевых матчей. Golden State будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Golden State выиграл 17, ничья 0, програл 27, разница голов 4707-4851. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Golden State выиграл 10, ничья 0, програл 10, разница голов 2182-2206.Gardner-Webb - Radford match overview, prediction&tips Обе команды имеют ряд поражений в последних матчах. В последнее время у соперников была серия гостевых матчей. В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Gardner-Webb выиграл 3, ничья 0, програл 5, разница голов 537-551. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Gardner-Webb выиграл 2, ничья 0, програл 2, разница голов 272-270.Arizona - Oregon State match overview, prediction&tips Обе команды имеют ряд поражений в последних матчах.
У Arizona может быть преимущество в физической подготовке – было больше дней для отдыха в последние дни. В последнее время у соперников была серия гостевых матчей. В этом матче Oregon State является фаворитом.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Arizona выиграл 2, ничья 0, програл 11, разница голов 808-941. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Arizona выиграл 2, ничья 0, програл 5, разница голов 470-495.
Golden State - Denver match overview, prediction&tips В мач се играе отбора от средата на таблицата (класирана 9 и 8). Двата отбора имат по редица поражения през последните игри.
В Denver може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. Наскоро е имало серия от опонентите гостувания. Golden State ще имат леко предимство в този мач.Последните 44 главата до главата мачове Golden State спечели 17 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 27 мача и цели 4707-4851. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Golden State спечели 10 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 10 мача и цели 2182-2206.Gardner-Webb - Radford match overview, prediction&tips Двата отбора имат по редица поражения през последните игри. Наскоро е имало серия от опонентите гостувания. В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.Последните 8 главата до главата мачове Gardner-Webb спечели 3 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 5 мача и цели 537-551. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Gardner-Webb спечели 2 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 272-270.Arizona - Oregon State match overview, prediction&tips Двата отбора имат по редица поражения през последните игри.
В Arizona може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. Наскоро е имало серия от опонентите гостувания. В този мач, Oregon State е фаворит.Последните 13 главата до главата мачове Arizona спечели 2 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 11 мача и цели 808-941. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Arizona спечели 2 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 5 мача и цели 470-495.