Nikoloz Basilashvili vs Stefanos Tsitsipas live streaming

Competition: Basilashvili v Tsitsipas live


http://live.welcome.bet/2191309s954

http://live.welcome.bet/2191309s954

Zverev - Fritz match overview, prediction&tips
Two players has got a chain of failures in the last matches.
In this match Fritz is absolute favorite.
Last 4 head-to-head matches Zverev won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 5-8.Azarenka - Ostapenko match overview, prediction&tips
Azarenka in the latest game got a series victories and it is in a perfect shape (in the last 5 games wins - 5).
Ostapenko is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
Azarenka could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both players.
Our prediction for today's Azarenka to win the game is with odds 1.7.
Last 1 head-to-head matches Azarenka won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-0.Ajax - Borussia D match overview, prediction&tips
Ajax has currently - 6, has a good chance of 1st (68%), has a chance of 2nd (30%), has a very small chance of 3rd (2%), has a very good chance of round of 16 (98%), has a good chance of qtrs (62%), has a chance of semis (36%), has a chance of final (20%), has a small chance of win league (10%).
Borussia D has currently - 6, has a chance of 1st (32%), has a good chance of 2nd (61%), has a small chance of 3rd (7%), has a good chance of round of 16 (93%), has a chance of qtrs (44%), has a chance of semis (18%), has a small chance of final (8%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
Right away both teams are in a satisfying form.
Recently Ajax have a series of home games.
The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
Last 2 head-to-head matches Ajax won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 1-5.
Including matches at home between the teams Ajax won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-4.
Zverev - Fritz match overview, prediction&tips Ambos equipos tienen una serie de derrotas en los últimos partidos. En este partido, el Fritz es el claro favorito.El pasado 4 head-to-head matches Zverev ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 3 partidos, y 5-8.Azarenka - Ostapenko match overview, prediction&tips Azarenka en los últimos partidos con una serie de victorias y está en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 5). Ostapenko en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 4).
Ostapenko podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales. Le recomendamos que haga una apuesta en el Azarenka, con un coeficiente de 1.7.El pasado 1 head-to-head matches Azarenka ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 2-0.Ajax - Borussia D match overview, prediction&tips Ahora ambos equipos están en buen estado. Recientemente Ajax tener una serie de partidos en casa. En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.El pasado 2 head-to-head matches Ajax ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 1-5. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Ajax ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 1-4.
Zverev - Fritz match overview, prediction&tips Beide Teams haben eine Reihe von Niederlagen in den letzten Spielen. In diesem Spiel ist Fritz der klare Favorit.Letzte 4 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 3 Spiele verloren und Ziele 5-8.Azarenka - Ostapenko match overview, prediction&tips Heimmannschaft im letzten Spiel ist eine Reihe von Siegen und ist in sehr guter Form. Gastmannschaft in einem sehr guten Zustand (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 4).
Ostapenko könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich. Wir empfehlen, dass Sie eine Wette auf Heimmannschaft zu machen mit einem Koeffizienten von 1.7.Letzte 1 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 2-0.Ajax - Borussia D match overview, prediction&tips Nun sind beide Teams sind in guter Form. Kürzlich Ajax haben eine Reihe von Heimspielen. In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.Letzte 2 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 1-5. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 1-4.
Zverev - Fritz match overview, prediction&tips Обе команды имеют ряд поражений в последних матчах. В этом матче Fritz является несомненным фаворитом.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Zverev выиграл 1, ничья 0, програл 3, разница голов 5-8.Azarenka - Ostapenko match overview, prediction&tips Azarenka в последних матчах имеет серию побед и находится в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 5). Ostapenko в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 4).
У Ostapenko могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны. Мы рекомендуем сделать ставку на Azarenka с коэффициентом 1.7.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Azarenka выиграл 1, ничья 0, програл 0, разница голов 2-0.Ajax - Borussia D match overview, prediction&tips Сейчас обе команды находятся в хорошей форме. У Ajax в последние время была домашняя серия матчей. В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Ajax выиграл 0, ничья 0, програл 2, разница голов 1-5. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Ajax выиграл 0, ничья 0, програл 1, разница голов 1-4.
Zverev - Fritz match overview, prediction&tips Двата отбора имат по редица поражения през последните игри. В този мач, Fritz е категоричен фаворит.Последните 4 главата до главата мачове Zverev спечели 1 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 3 мача и цели 5-8.Azarenka - Ostapenko match overview, prediction&tips Azarenka в последния мач е поредица от победи и е в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 5). Ostapenko в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 4).
В Azarenka може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни. Препоръчваме ви да направите залог на Azarenka с коефициент 1.7.Последните 1 главата до главата мачове Azarenka спечели 1 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 2-0.Ajax - Borussia D match overview, prediction&tips Сега двата отбора са в добра форма. В Ajax в последно време е дом серия мачове. В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.Последните 2 главата до главата мачове Ajax спечели 0 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 1-5. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Ajax спечели 0 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 1-4.